So I have not even looked at my blog for a few months now. I have been busy with other things. I could tell you all the things I have been up to.
1. I am a mommy.
2. I do work full time for United Way of Salt Lake.
3. My job is very busy and I manage a group of 320 donors. You can see my blog for YL here.
4. My hubby works out of town ALOT, so I manage our entire household. (He brings in the big bucks.)
5. I have to admit...facebook has taken the place of the blog. But I am not gone yet. It's all those email friend requests.
6. I have become addicted to the show Lost, so the past three months all my late night free time has gone into watching every episode from the beginning of the first season. I started this back in December and now I am all caught up. It is an intense show!
7. The only reason I have time to post today is because my two year old Tatum is sick with the flu. I have been on the computer for work way to much today and thought if I was really taking a sick day from work I should do something for myself. Isn't that what sick days are for? Plus Tatum is watching Dora the explorer and I don't think I can sit through another episode of that show.
2 years ago