Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged

Celeste tagged me, and I must comply!
Instructions:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So here are 7 random facts about me:
1_I bargain shop.
2_I like to clean and do yard work.
3_ I have been through the Panama Canal.
4_ I have taken a concealed weapons course.
5_I love anything related to empowering women.
6_ I have a very tender heart and tend to cry over random things.
7_I have worked in Washington D.C. at the United States Supreme Court.

That's me!

so now i'm tagging:
Marilee
Whitney
Emily
Manda
Melissa
Melanie
Katie
have fun!!

2 comments:

celester said...

a concealed weapons course! i've gotta hear more about that one.
very fun facts, thanks for sharing!

WIKKY said...

i am the worst at tagging. i didn't even see my name until today. i got tagged by someone else too! loved reading about you though.